Yes. This is the video that you all need to watch.
I could try a play on words or a pun about feeling like #2 because this is a video to a Blur song, and Blur's most famous song is titled "Song 2," but thats D-U-M dumb. I could try and say something like "In the end, even after feeling like #2, everybody finds someone," but that would be cliche.
Life is better when it is random.
P.S. Stay put until the end.
">
"Good Song" by Blur
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Damn man. That video is intense. Even the flower gets snuffed in it! I felt horrible when the squirrel accidentally ate the fairy's head. Fuck.
Good stuff. What are your thoughts on the ACL lineup BTW? I need a nudge in the right direction to start forming opinions on the artists.
Wow. That really was the shit. As opposed to maustin, I felt awesome when the squirrel ate the fairy's head. Cause if that's not love then I don't know what is!
Is maustin your brother? If so, ask him why he blocked me on blogger. Ask him.
Post a Comment